Decided to try out April's (Good Books and Good Wine) 15 day book blogger challenge.
Make 15 Book Related Confessions
1. I tend to, while reading books, take quick peeps at whats happening later on in the novel. This is a bad habit I have developed :(
2. I avoid ebooks at all cost. I will read them sometimes...but most often if I do not have a physical copy in my hands then I won't read...no matter how much I am dying to read it.
3. I love books that involve the modern world...but have paranormal or fantasy (ex; Mortal Instruments, Fallen series, etc;) thrown in. I rarely read books that are just based on life & everyday problems.
4. I love romance...but I do not like reading books solely on it.
5. This summer I seem to be addicted to dystopians :D
6. Also, this summer, I seemed to be addicted to paperback books vs hardcover.
7. I use the bookstore much more then the library.
8. I rarely read books with boy's pov and where the each chapter is a different character's pov. However I love third person POV.
9. I love VICTORIAN era settings =D The Infernal Devices :D
10. I have such a big TBR pile T_T I feel absolutely depressed looking at it. It keeps growing and growing even when I read from it.
11. I can rarely push through novels that it is not to my liking. When I read a novel and it is not to my liking I will either stop reading it or waiting a few months before picking it up again.
12. I am a huge fan of anything by Cassandra Clare. I often reread The Mortal Instrument and The Infernal Devices.
13. I love cocky, arrogant and bad-boy guys in YA.
14. JemXTessa, ClaryxJace
15. books that insert others languages intrigue me :D
What's your book related confessions??